Javier Augusto Téllez Navarro
• Law degree. University La Salle. Title issued on July 19, 1998. Professional license No. 2774883., having sustained a professional examination with the thesis entitled “Legal and political analysis of the Cinematographic Industry in Mexico: as a factor of cultural development”, which was the object of legislative study by the Culture Committee of the LVII Legislature of the Chamber of Deputies.
• Degree in Philosophy. Panamerican University. Title issued on 15 July 1995.
January 1996 to June 1997
• Head of the Copyright Department at Becerril, Coca and Becerril, S.C.
I also work in the Contentious and Corporate Legal Area, Contracting of Technology Transfer, Collective Trademarks, Denominations of Origin, Mexican Official Norms, Assignment and Licensing of Copyrights, Trademarks and Patents.
July 1997 to November 1997
• Legal Adviser of the Culture Committee of the Chamber of Deputies, on the Law of the Cinematographic Industry and the Federal Law of Copyright. I work in Legal Advising, on legislative topics, in Copyrights, and Contracts on Assignment of Rights in Copyrights, Production, Distribution and Trusts on the Film Industry.
November 1997 to January 1998
• Specialist in Industrial Property in the Legal-Litigation Area in Matters of Administrative Judgments and Recruitment, Amparo and Registry of Distinctive Signs, Collective Marks, Denominations of Origin, Mexican Official Norms, Stewardship Contracts, Contracting of Technology Transfer of the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property.
January 1998 to February 2002
• Legal Adviser of the Trademark Office of the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property, performing legal advice in Trials and Contracting in Administrative, Civil, Mercantile, Amparo and Distinctive Signs, Collective Marks, Denominations of Origin, Mexican Official Norms, Contracts of Stewardship, Recruitment of Technology Transfer of the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property.
March 2002 to October 7, 2008.
• Departmental Trademark Coordinator and Protection of Industrial Property of the Regional Office of the Southeast IMPI, acting in legal advice in Matters of Judgments and Administrative, Civil, Mercantile, Amparo and Registry of Distinctive Signs, Collective Trademarks, Appellations of Origin, Mexicans Official Norms, Stewardship Contracts, Technology Transfer Contracting, with headquarters in the city of Merida, Yucatan.
• Holder of the subjects of Intellectual Property Law, Economic Law, Commercial Law and Public International Law, at the Marist University of Mérida, A.C.
From August 1, 2010 to September 15, 2015.
• Deputy Director of Contracts and Copyrights in the General Directorate of Publications in the National Council for Culture and the Arts. Development of contracts for co-publishing, publishing, licensing, paid collaboration, public procurement, procurement and direct awards, Law on Procurement, Leasing and Public-Sector Services, obtaining ISBN and ISSN, Administrative Law.
• As of February 2008, Life Teacher of the Academy of the World Intellectual Property Organization.
Lawyer litigating in Intellectual and Industrial Property, Tax Law and Administrative, Civil, Mercantile and Family Law.
1. Legal Framework of Informatics, given to students of the degree in engineering in cybernetics of the University La Salle.
2. Intellectual Property Law at the Marist University of Merida, A.C.
3. Commercial Law at the Marist University of Merida, A.C.
4. Economic Law at the Marist University of Merida, A.C.
5. Public International Law at the Marist University of Merida, A.C.
6. Various courses have been given and seminars have been conducted in higher education, all of which have as their main theme: Intellectual Property Rights. Civil Procedural Law, Civil and Commercial Contracts.
I have given approximately 100 lectures to different institutions of higher education in the southeast region of the country, such as the Technological Institute of Mérida, Merida Technological University, Mayab University, Merida Marist University, La Salle University, Cancun, Anahuac University, Cancún , University of the Caribbean, Technological Institute of Cancun, Technological Institute of Felipe Carrillo Puerto, Autonomous University of Yucatan, Autonomous University of Quintana Roo, Autonomous University of Chiapas, Autonomous University of Ciudad del Carmen, Autonomous University of Tabasco, Universidad del Valle de Mexico, Campus, Tabasco, Inter-American Development University, Fray Bartolomé de las Casas University, Oaxaca Technological Institute, Universidad del Mar, Campus, Pto. Ángel y Huatulco, Interemericano University Center, Latin American Educational Center, as well as Chambers of Commerce, industrial and service sectors, Business Coordinators of the southeast region, Scientific and Technological Research Centers, Delegations of the Ministry of Economy. Agriculture, Tourism and Government of the southeast region of the country.